NEXT STEP

Remove Denon soundbar from another account

Solved!

Remove Denon soundbar from another account

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have a problem with unauthorized access to my soundbar via Spotify Connection feature. Some person, that has been leaving with me and I don't have a contact with, has my soundbar visible in her Spotify app. She can start playing music without my knowledge, which might be quite annoying.

Is there any way I could request for deleting this device from her account?

I've been already trying to reset the soundbar, and changed wifi password, but this didn't help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @ptrgrt,

Thanks for getting in touch! Let's see what we can do to remove the device.

If you have the option to get in touch with the person, you could ask him/her to remove your Soundbar from here. And then logging out from here.

If you don't have the option to get in touch with that person you might need to factory reset your Soundbar. We hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.

Let us know how it goes!

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @ptrgrt,

Thanks for getting in touch! Let's see what we can do to remove the device.

If you have the option to get in touch with the person, you could ask him/her to remove your Soundbar from here. And then logging out from here.

If you don't have the option to get in touch with that person you might need to factory reset your Soundbar. We hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience.

Let us know how it goes!

Have a nice day.

Thanks @Guido for correct solution.
Finally I did a factory reset on my soundbar and it solved my issue.
If anyone has some similar problem, here is a link explaining factory reset on Denon Home Cinema soundbar:
http://manuals.denon.com/HEOSHC/ALL/PL/OKNRSYoxleedjp.php

Suggested posts