Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removed a Song not from a Playlist

Solved!

Removed a Song not from a Playlist

Just deleted a track by accident (That delete button is really too close to the play button on the web player) from "Your Music"->Songs tab and can't seem to get it back. The "Recover Playlists" option in my account says "You haven't deleted any playlists". Is "Songs"  considered a playlist and how can I get the song back?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

If you havn't closed the client yet, you can press ctrl+z to restore your deleted song. If that isnt the case, you need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

If you havn't closed the client yet, you can press ctrl+z to restore your deleted song. If that isnt the case, you need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

MauriceMVRock Star 7

I havent closed the browser, but I did refresh the player page. However, I pressed ctrl+z several times right after I removed the song, and nothing happened. It's not a big deal, there just needs to be an easy way to restore songs, since it's so easy to remove them due to button placement.

ctrl+z is only available in the client. so you have to contact the team using the online contact form.

MauriceMVRock Star 7

Suggested posts