NEXT STEP

Removing Podcast Line From My Home Screen

Removing Podcast Line From My Home Screen

Device

Both mobile phone and PC

Operating System

Android 11 and Windows 10

My Question or Issue 

Hi. Although I don't listen podcasts, Spotify keep recommending me various podcasts. Why does Spotify recommend me these stuff? I don't want them, I don't even want to see them. If I want, I can search for podcasts, but I don't want to see them until I want them. Plus, they are always shown on the top of my some screen! That's so annoying!

Please, give us an option to remove them from our home screen. Otherwise it looks I will cancel my subscription and consider using other music platforms.

homescreen.PNG

homescreen.PNG
2 Replies

Hey there @barisbrs16

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome 🙂

We totally understand where you're coming from. If you'd like to see an option to customize your Home screen, we'd recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea. You can also Subscribe to the thread, that way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

Keep in mind that it's current status doesn't mean it won't be implemented, as we're always checking on these ideas. In case there's any new info to share, it will be updated accordingly with a new status. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks, as we always strive to improve our users' experience. 

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you, Novy. I added my +VOTE to that idea. I hope Spotify will take it into account.

Suggested posts