Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Removing music recommendations after account hack

Solved!

Removing music recommendations after account hack

Last night, I opened up Spotify and noticed it was playing on an unknown device. After going through an short playback device war with this random person, I changed my password and logged out of all of my connected devices.

Now that that was taken care of, I'm left with a bunch of random 90's french pop music and Michael Jackson in my recommended music (no offense to 90's french pop and Michael Jackson fans!)

Is there any way to get these off of my reccomendations (Daily Mix, Release Radar, etc)?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Luie620, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Right now, is not possible to reset the recommendations in your Spotify account. No worries, you'll be able to have your personal recommendations back as soon as the system have enough data once again.

We'd recommend avoiding Private Session while the Daily Mix and Release Radar is back to normal. 

Take care 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Luie620, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Right now, is not possible to reset the recommendations in your Spotify account. No worries, you'll be able to have your personal recommendations back as soon as the system have enough data once again.

We'd recommend avoiding Private Session while the Daily Mix and Release Radar is back to normal. 

Take care 🙂

I had a feeling that was the only solution, but I just thought I would ask anyway. Thanks Aimee!

Suggested posts