Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat TRACK Mode on web player!

Solved!

Repeat TRACK Mode on web player!

I think this feature has to go on to the web player, sometimes I just want to listen to that one track for a few times at work. Being unable to download spotify on the company's computer is pretty bad already, but being unable to repeat one track is worse. Anyway around this besides making a playlist for that one song?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Looks like repeat one is finally available on the web player!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Right now this feature is not available in the web player, but hopefully Spotify will add it.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Almost a year later, still not an option. What gives, Spotify? You were all about "you spoke we listened" in your press release two years ago.

just make a playlist with three or four of the same song and have it on singular repeat. it'll repeat the same song but you have to put it in its own playlist. if you don't have premium, put around 20 of the same song in the playlist to avoid getting suggested tracks.

SPOTIFY PLEASE YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING ME!!! I AM A PREMIUM USER!!! I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE EVERYMONTH!!!! I SHOULD AT LEAST BE ALOUD TO REPEAT ONE SONG ON THE WEB PLAYER>>>> WHAT IS TAKING YOU GUYS SOO LONG! IT SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN EASY FIX!!!!

**bleep** - premim since day one you **bleep**ers

SPOTIFY PLEASE YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING ME!!! I AM A PREMIUM USER!!! I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE EVERYMONTH!!!! I SHOULD AT LEAST BE ALOUD TO REPEAT ONE SONG ON THE WEB PLAYER>>>> WHAT IS TAKING YOU GUYS SOO LONG! IT SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN EASY FIX!!!!

Why spotify why do you tread premium users like me like bull**bleep**? This has been an issue for many many year and its still not solved. What a shame.

It infuriates me that a player that has been around for HOW long needs community made web extensions to function HOW SONY WALKMEN HAVE FUNCTIONED FOR DECADES.

**bleep** like this, and their **bleep** "download tracks" toggle button that keeps getting nicked and deleting all my local music is driving me closer and closer to Google Play Music.

THANK. YOU. 

Copy the song link to the address bar and play it on repeat.Solved.

What you are proposing, @xpado, I have already tried and it does not work.

Marked as solution

Looks like repeat one is finally available on the web player!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Make a playlist with one song and click Shuffle. Play away- it will repeat!

Suggested posts