Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat feature stays only until I forward to next song. Want it on until I stop it.

Repeat feature stays only until I forward to next song. Want it on until I stop it.

Why can't repeat feature stay on as long as I want it. I would like to play as many different songs without always having to put it on repeat. I'd like to jump between playlists or repeat every song in the same playlist without having to hit repeat every single time.

5 Replies

Hi @lpaine513, welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's odd. Try logging out and restarting your device. Then, log back into your account and try to play a song on repeat from any album/playlist.

If it happens again, let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using.

Let us know how it goes.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

This happens to me all the time and I'm really starting to get annoyed with it. I never actively turn on the repeat feature and yet, on desktop and mobile, I often find myself thinking "dang, this is a long song!"

Please fix this issue. I've scoured the forums here and the only suggestion I see is reinstall and/or login-logout. 

8+  iOS 11.2.6  Spotify 8.4.43.908

Hey @nickgert, thanks for the info.

How long has this been happening for? Did you already try reinstalling following these steps? Also, do you notice the issue on any other device?

Let us know.

Buongiorno, desidero sapere, perchè quando riavvio il PC le mie playlist non ricominciano da dove avevo sospeso?

Grazie.

Hey @rs56!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

As it seems that you're having a different issue than the one on this thread, it's best for you to open a new thread altogether.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts