Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeated songs on the "Discoveries of the week"

Repeated songs on the "Discoveries of the week"

Hello!!

What's happening over the weeks I'm listening to repeated songs on de "Discoveries of the week"???

4 Replies

Hey @markofb, thanks for posting! 

I moved your topic from the Ideas Board, as it's seems more like a bug that happening. 

That's not cool, but it may happen if you listened in private session or in offline mode. 

So for the next week avoid private session and offline mode, and it should be all good : )

Also you can make a quick log out and log back in the app, just to be sure it's all refreshed

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello

Thank you for your return. I've never really used private mode. I've already logged out and returned. Unfortunately this continues.
I hope it will soon be released corrections.

Thank you for attention!

Marco Antonio

Hey back : ) 

You're welcome! 

Unfortunately, the playlist is already generated, so the log out and back in wouldn't change the songs, but it's good to refresh the app to eventually prevent this from happening the next week. 

Hope that everything will be fine for you next Monday, happy listening! : ) 

The one thing I do sometimes is to copy the songs I liked in the discovery weekly to a new playlist, and start a playlist radio from it.

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello!

So it still seems to have some problems, of 30 songs about 10 have already been played in other weeks. This is also happening on "radar news". I follow all the suggestions given and also add to "My Library" the ones I like. Let's see what will be the new playlist on Friday and Monday to see if it really solved the problem.

Thanks!

Suggested posts