Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Replace music with higher quality sound.

Solved!

Replace music with higher quality sound.

Back in the day, I ripped my CD's, several thousand, to 128 mp3. Is there a way to replaced, at a higher quality, by using Amazon or Spotify. Or is there a program out there that can replace my, personally owned CD's, at a higher quality. I guess I'm looking to find a replacement that takes into consideration I own. Bob

Bob
Amerifax

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yes, you can! 😄

You can create playlists as you like and also create folders to gather certain playlists. For example, let's say you create 5 playlists from the 80s. Each with different genre. You can create a folder and get those 5 playlists in it! Or, you can just create one playlist for all those songs 🙂

So, to make a briefing of everything, you can create playlists to have all your songs in them!

I must add a few things, there are two plans at the moment for Spotify:

1. Spotify Free:
    1. In your PC or Tablet: Stream anything with Ads popping up from time to time.
    2. In your mobile phone: You only have ads as well, you have shuffle-only access (basically you can't select which song to start playing), you can't skip tracks more than 6 times per hour and sometimes you'll hear music from other artists as suggestions.
  2. Spotify Premium: This is the big guy, the rock star, the best. You can stream unlimited high-quality music, travel abroad with your music, you can have a maximum of 3,333 offline songs, no ads, no music suggestions and also you can have the Connect function with your speaker, tv and much more!

Also, you can have music files in your PC imported to Spotify!

I'll leave you three things just in case you are interested in looking:

They will help you understand further about Spotify's features!

If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello!

Spotify has different qualities, all subject to your internet/mobile data speed. I believe that you will be more than satisfied with the High quality Spotify possess. If not enough, you have the Extreme quality (which is for premium users).

Consider having your songs in one single app, on any device. At the quality you want.

That's what Spotify can give you. Sometimes some songs may not be available due to licensing but overall you'll be thrilled with it 🙂

If there's anything else you need, please let me know! Have a nice day 😄

Still not sure if it can replace. I know I can select what I want. I want to know if I can use a list or some other method since I'm dealing with several thousand songs?.

Bob
Amerifax
Marked as solution

Yes, you can! 😄

You can create playlists as you like and also create folders to gather certain playlists. For example, let's say you create 5 playlists from the 80s. Each with different genre. You can create a folder and get those 5 playlists in it! Or, you can just create one playlist for all those songs 🙂

So, to make a briefing of everything, you can create playlists to have all your songs in them!

I must add a few things, there are two plans at the moment for Spotify:

1. Spotify Free:
    1. In your PC or Tablet: Stream anything with Ads popping up from time to time.
    2. In your mobile phone: You only have ads as well, you have shuffle-only access (basically you can't select which song to start playing), you can't skip tracks more than 6 times per hour and sometimes you'll hear music from other artists as suggestions.
  2. Spotify Premium: This is the big guy, the rock star, the best. You can stream unlimited high-quality music, travel abroad with your music, you can have a maximum of 3,333 offline songs, no ads, no music suggestions and also you can have the Connect function with your speaker, tv and much more!

Also, you can have music files in your PC imported to Spotify!

I'll leave you three things just in case you are interested in looking:

They will help you understand further about Spotify's features!

If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know 🙂

Suggested posts