Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reset Playlist Image

Reset Playlist Image

Is there a way to reset the playlist image with the 4 album covers?

I've edited some of my playlists a lot over time, so the 4 most frequently featured albums are different from when I created the playlist.  Is there a way to make them update?

Thank you.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

4 Replies

Hey @aprilhoy, help's arrived. 

The album cover should update based on the order of your tracks in the playlist. Try restarting your device(s), and make sure your app is up-to-date

Let us know how it goes, and send us screenshots 🙂

All the best!

Same issue with playlist image. Rearranging the order and restarting Spotify does not change the cover picture. The app is up to date.

I have the same issue, reordering the track list doesn't regenerate the cover image.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your posts!

It might take some time for the playlist cover to update after you re-arrange the tracks in the list. So it won't always happen instantaneously, based on how many device you have connected to your account and your network connection.

You can always try logging our Everywhere, as this force syncs your account with the servers, however this might not update the playlist cover always.

Hope this info helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts