Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Roku 3 playlists.

Roku 3 playlists.

On my devices (ios, android and mac), I have all my playlists in a folder. I can select this folder and shuffle all my songs within that folder. This functionality is missing from the roku app. Can this be added please. Thanks.
2 Replies

The Roku app needs a lot of work. I am a MOG user looking for an alternative (Beats is not it). Not sure if I'll stay with Spotify yet. The MOG app has playlists, history and a search function that works. NO, we do not always want to search by song title - that is the only way to do it in Spotify's app. Before you argue otherwise, try searching for something that doesn't match any song title so it gets zero hits - you are not allowed to change the search to Album or Artist at that point. The MOG search function also lists the last ten or so searches, which is very convenient (Google does the same thing on some platforms). So basically when you use the MOG app you have lots of previous searches and history to build your new search on. With the Spotify app you need to laboriously start from scratch every time. It's just tedious.

I have returned the Roku 3 for a refund.
Disappointed that it would constantly transmit wifi in my home just to connect to the remote and no ability to power off.
I've now set up a mac mini media machine for spotify. All I'd like now is larger fonts on the spotify app for tv viewing.

Mog isn't available in the UK so unable to try it.

Suggested posts