Roku Premiere+ won't load playlists

Re: Roku Premiere+ won't load playlists

ChuckHeston
Regular

Hey Everyone,

There's a thread about this problem over in the "Ongoing Issues" list with a response from Support. They are saying that it's "Under Investigation", and it's got a vote button. I'm assuming it's a way for them to give the issue some weight. Go to the link below and click on Vote if you have this issue...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Playlists-not-loading-on-Roku-3/idi-p/1598019

ediva77

I'm having the same issue.  I have contacted Spotify through Twitter and also directly.  All they are saying is, it is under investigation with the technical team, however they do NOT have a fix date.

I think I will also be cancelling my subscription as it is difficult to hear on a small device when you have family and friends over.  The purpose is to be able to enjoy music through the TV for the stereo and volume.

It was working fine until about 3 weeks ago.  It's a shame that they don't even consider giving their customers a refund or at least a better time frame.  Spotify went as far as blaming Roku TV, however if it was the TV you wouldn't be able to play anything and you can play new tracks.  It doesn't load playlists or allow you to add or create a new playlist.

donmrph
Regular
This is the latest problem. There is no playlist option at all on the Roku menu
image.jpg

MissAngieLauren
I thought I was the only one having this problem. I use Spotify through my Roku tv and it never gave me any problems whatsoever. Go to log in today so listen to music and all my playlists have vanished! I was literally going nuts trying to figure out what happened. Couldn't figure it out and was getting so frustrated until I stumbled upon this thread. I just want to be able to listen to Spotify which I pay $15.89 a month for.

user-removed
Not applicable

Having the same problem. up until about 2 weeks ago, my playlists were loading and even with removing the app then redownloading they're not loading. it sucks because all that's available is search and top tracks. Spotify, get it together. if your app can be so nice at least make the Roku app have playlists - you're worth billions.  

jtoonen

I am having this same issues, I just noticed it yesterday when I switched from a Premium account to a Family account.  Now on my Roku there isn't even a Playlist option listed.

Regular

I ve tried on my samsungs TVs and same issue on samsungs Apps

this is too much, no spotyfy for any TVs even with roku, just on my cellphone and computer, I dont understand how a big company like this, can do this...

eddiepadre
Roadie

Sirs, Roku eliminates the Spotify playlists! incredible, Roku is the problem not Spotify. Roku saids that have problems with the sincronization and decide to eliminate the playlists, not works in the solution. 

Regular

what about Samsung Smart TVs

also Samsungs Problem, not Spotify?

is a different APP and an entire different platform

My Roku TV remote, has the SPOTYFI button, any idea how to change it?

Even if thats true, stills Spotyfi responsability

Catchgle
Casual Listener
I do no think that Roku is the issue. I have Spotify on my Marantz receiver and my play list are not working on there. I also have a Panasonic tv and the playlists don't show up there!
SUGGESTED POSTS