Roku TV App No Text Displaying

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Roku TV TCL 55S525

My Question or Issue

I recently purchased a Roku TV for Black Friday. I booted the TV up, updated its firmware, and installed the Spotify app. When I go to run the Spotify app it launches, has the logo, but then when two buttons come up they have no text. If I click either button it goes to another page with more buttons and logos with no text. I think one of these pages might be the "Link" page as I see 4 shaded rectangles, but there is no 4 character PIN code displayed.

In every way text is failing to appear within the Spotify application. I dont even

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have resolved this problem. The issue was with a poor quality wifi connection. After changing to a more reliable wifi (or wired would also work I assume), the buttons loaded successfully.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Apparently it cut off the end part which should say:

"I dont even have a way to login or anything because I cant tell what any of the buttons say."
Marked as solution

I have resolved this problem. The issue was with a poor quality wifi connection. After changing to a more reliable wifi (or wired would also work I assume), the buttons loaded successfully.

Suggested posts