Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SHUFFLE PLAYS THE SAME SONGS IF THIS CAN NOT BE ADDRESSED THEN SPOTIFY IS USLESS TO ME

SHUFFLE PLAYS THE SAME SONGS IF THIS CAN NOT BE ADDRESSED THEN SPOTIFY IS USLESS TO ME

I HAVE SPENT HOURS GETTING PLAYLISTS TOGETHER . THE SHUFFLE ONLY SEAMS TO PLAY A PORTION OF THE PLAYLIST OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN............   I HAVE BEEN PATIENT FOR A LONG TIME BUT WITHOUT A PROPER SHUFFLE USING A COMPLETE PLAYLIST ....... I'M GETTING TIRED OF LISTENING TO MY OWN MUSIC .    NO FIXY THEN ILL HAVE TO BOLT 

MENTALLY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE 

2 Replies

Same here, been going on for a while. I have playlists with over 1,000 songs and the same 200-300 are in rotation. I suspect they get more money for those.

I also listen to 1,000+ song playlists on shuffle, the majority of these playlists are made up of full albums so this might be a difference in our experiences, but in most cases I don’t have any problem with shuffles.  If I ever get a “bad shuffle” I just keep hitting the “shuffle play” button until it starts off with something I want and go from there. The only experience I’ve had with a limited shuffle is when I’m casting from my phone to another device. Sometimes in these cases it will limit to about 50 songs or usually stick to the same alphabet range for the artists (b-e as an example) and to fix this I simply go to the device and on the now playing screen I depress the shuffle button and then repress and it usually fixes the issue. Hopefully some of this is of some help.

Suggested posts