Samsung 2015 Smart TV

Solved!

Re: Samsung 2015 Smart TV

dirtyred
Roadie

Spotify is available in the Tizen appstore but might not be available for every model. Try to do a firmware update and after that check the store again.

Ghostshades
Spotify is still not showing up on SmartHub on my UN40J520DAFXZA. Are there any updates on this? It would really help, especially with the holidays approaching.

Spotify freezes on JS9000 Samsung TV

blugosi
Music Fan

I am having problems with the Spotify app on my Samsung JS9000. 

When I first downloaded the app it worked fine. I logged in using my Premium account details and all, and it worked for a while.

Lately, when I try to start the app, the spotify logo shows on the screen and nothing else happens. The three white dots indicate that somehting is loading, but nothing from then on.

I have restarted the TV, I have upgraded to the latest TV firmware  (from 1472 to 1480), but nothing...

Other apps work fine , including Youtube.

Any ideas?

Re: Spotify freezes on JS9000 Samsung TV

hagihp
Music Fan
Forget the buggy Spotify apps on a Samsung tv.
I bought a media box (< $100) running Kodi with add-ons on Android. Hooked
it up to my Samsung throgh HDMI.
YouTube give you plenty of reviews. Mine (H96 Pro) has an octacore
processor and runs Spotify perfectly.
Plus zillion of other apps...
Highlighted
Solution!

dadacute
Casual Listener

Yey Thank you i have Samsung AU48J6200 and now its support spotify KUDOS

View solution in original post

IMG_20170101_183229.jpg

Re: Spotify freezes on JS9000 Samsung TV

dadacute
Casual Listener

LOL i will just use my Phone

Solution!

quiquehernandez

Anyone knows why I can't find spotify for my samsung smart TV (model UE40J5200)? I live in Spain. 

View solution in original post

Thomaskern31
Casual Listener

I have a Samsung UN65J6200, Spotify is not available. I contacted Samsung a couple days ago and was told Spotify has not been released for my tv. I also have a 50" version of this tv in another room, no Spotify available. Every other Samsung TV I've seen, Spotify has been available. Seriusly disappointed in Spotify developers. I'm canceling my premium membership and joining Pandora. It came installed out of the box. 

outerlimits777
Music Fan

Pandora does not allow you to play music on demand - FYI 

Tresnan
Regular

Shame you can't get Spotify.

I have Spotify, Deezer and Pandora on my Tizen based TV.  Spotify works 95%, I occasionally need to fully power off/on TV when Spotify does not start load (stuck on three dots flashing). Deezer works with no problems but if there was I don't know where I'd get support as they don't have a community like this. Pandora works for anywhere from 5-20 mins before it pops up with "an error encountered", and most of the time it continues to play with the error message still on the screen. Can be a little annoying, but funny thing is I never hear any ads. I even tried Pandora One (the Plus subscription) and the error still popped up, so I don' think it has anything to do with ads trying to load having an error. Perhaps it is my firewall timers, or the Pandora app itself or even Pandora servers, I don't know yet.  I've found none of the services are perfect, especially when running on Tizen! Even my non-music apps on Tizen are buggy compared to the same apps running on Apple TV. 

SUGGESTED POSTS