Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Remote Mode

Solved!

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch - Remote Mode

bradavon
Roadie

Here's my responce to my chase, they replied quickly at least. Everyone do the same:

We're sorry about the continued issues with your with your Galaxy Watch and Spotify. 

We've checked and our tech folks are still looking into this issue with Samsung. Rest assure that a fix will be on its way soon. Please always make sure that your app and firmware have the latest version.

Vcdavis2424

This has been going on for me since November. Samsung is passing the buck to Spotify and Spotify has no clue. As soon as I find another app to download my music too, I'm cancelling Spotify. 

baboluu

Just downloaded TIDAL per someone's recommendation - have the same problem as the Spotify app. ughhh

Csaba8472
Casual Listener

With the latest update both on watch and phone it works! 

kenobinai
Casual Listener

Watch app or Android App?

Csaba8472
Casual Listener

I've updated both of them.

bradavon
Roadie

It's fixed for me too. I suspect they've fixed the Android app, which was updated on 6th of March.

The Samsung Tizen app now lets you sign on using your mobile, so some works was done there too.

It only took 4-5 months :-/

I'd been chasing Spotify and kept getting fobbed off with every email, it'll be fixed soon. That's all they kept saying. I'd given up and wasn't going to chase again.

jasonx1988
Regular

Nope it was clearly the Watch Spotify Update who fix the Problem!

I'm happy but 5 month for such a problem is really too long.

bradavon
Roadie

Well it broke when Spotify updated their app.

Their support told me they're working with Samsung so possibly a combination of both sides.

peter1234567980
This is just soo annoying for far too long. The spotify pages state it would be working, apparently it is not. Further, it seems their most recent app versions are simply faulty or changed as it works with older spotify versions... Get this issue fixed asap!
SUGGESTED POSTS