Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Samsung Galaxy Watch - Remote Mode

Solved!

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch - Remote Mode

Malaxy

I have the same issue. One of the reasons I buy galaxy watch. And the ONLY reason I changed from tidal to spotify. Please fix this or I'm back to tidal.

augustin79
Regular

Same problem here with Gear S3 Frontier. Has Spotify abandoned support for this wearable app?

3 people liked this

Jmexia

Another use on this forum called Heroxoot found a fix.

It's not an issue with the watch, rather an issue with the phone app. The Solution I read was to rollback to the version of Spotify 8.4.79.612. That seemed to fix it.

Enrike1
Casual Listener

Same here with Galaxy Watch and OnePlus 6 phone. 

Enrike1
Casual Listener

How to roll back on previous Spotify version ? 

augustin79
Regular

Search for that version on apkmirror.com

Link

Polla2256
Casual Listener

Good to see the community responses but where are the Devs ? I'm about to return my galaxy watch as I feel it's not supported due to tizen.

Enrike1
Casual Listener

I am disappointed in purchasing Galaxy Watch because of 2 things:

1. If BT headset is connected to watch, it just supports media audio, no call audio.

2. Spotify remote does not work

Cmater12
Casual Listener

I was having a problem with Spotify remote not working on my Galaxy Watch as well, but I just went back to the later version that someone else suggested in this post and it worked. In regards to the BT headset I am not sure, I am guessing there is some sort of setting you can adjust, but I am not sure.

Cmater12
Casual Listener

This worked for me.

SUGGESTED POSTS