Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Gear S3: Offline music stops playing

Samsung Gear S3: Offline music stops playing

So I recently bought the Samsung Gear S3 with the purpose of running without my phone whilst listening to one of my playlists offline. I have downloaded the list I want to hear and I press 'Shuffle playlist'. It starts playing the most recent song I listened to (I can live with that), but after about a minute the music stops. Also, if I switch songs manually, it switches to the next song, but just pauses and won't start it.

4 Replies

Yes I have the same problem, but I have noticed that it happens when I'm moving my arm strongly, and the music pauses for a bit, then it continues playing after around 10 seconds or so of being paused. It also happens when I am showering and listening to music...

Has anyone figured out a fix to this? I have the same problem. Have tried so many different things. Playing music "remotely" and playing spotify "offline" and nothing is working. 

I have experienced this problem a couple of times at the gym. When listening to music that I had downloaded to the watch, it would pause after 1 or 2 tracks and simply wouldn’t start again. Next time I went, I made sure that the WiFi on the watch was switched off and the problem hasn’t occurred since. This is either a coincidence or the solution.

i have same problem even when i turn off the wifi.

if the voice guide from the S health is talking, the spotify should pause and then play again, but after the first pause no more music, even pressing play on the spotify apps also not helping. 
Now i upload some offline music from phone and just run using the native music player.

it works flawlessly.

spotify need more integration with s health

Suggested posts