Samsung Gear S3 login issue

Solved!
Highlighted

Samsung Gear S3 login issue

mcduff7

I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my password. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Samsung Gear S3 login issue

Computerdr74
Casual Listener
So I figured it out on mine. You have to go remove offline devices in your apotify account. In my case I had to remove them all. Then, I rebooted my phone and retried logging in and it finally worked.
Solution!

Uncomo
Casual Listener
Go on the spotify website and remove all offline devices. Log out of spotify on your phone. Reset both your phone and watch. Sign back into spotify on your phone then load spotify on your watch and it should automatically sign you in.
Solution!

Gavine84

If you cannot log in through Facebook, this worked for me

set up a device password (spotify will send you an email, follow the instructions)

Once password is set up

find your spotify username (should be top right of the account page, Mine is a combination of 25 letters and numbers)

Use this and the device password you just set up to log in as a spotify user (not through facebook)

Hope this helps anyone 

Solution!

penatus45

This worked for me! Thanks!

20 Replies

Computerdr74
Casual Listener
Same here. Help!
Solution!

Computerdr74
Casual Listener
So I figured it out on mine. You have to go remove offline devices in your apotify account. In my case I had to remove them all. Then, I rebooted my phone and retried logging in and it finally worked.

cshillman
Casual Listener

Mine does the same thing and I'm starting to go mad.

Uncomo
Casual Listener
I have the exact same problem. Really really annoying.
Solution!

Uncomo
Casual Listener
Go on the spotify website and remove all offline devices. Log out of spotify on your phone. Reset both your phone and watch. Sign back into spotify on your phone then load spotify on your watch and it should automatically sign you in.

Vnomous1

I have tried all the suggestions but still can't login. I can't use spotify on wifi or lte just remote. It just keeps saying login failed. Please help. 

Solution!

Gavine84

If you cannot log in through Facebook, this worked for me

set up a device password (spotify will send you an email, follow the instructions)

Once password is set up

find your spotify username (should be top right of the account page, Mine is a combination of 25 letters and numbers)

Use this and the device password you just set up to log in as a spotify user (not through facebook)

Hope this helps anyone 

dmcnulla

No offense, I find all these solutions to really suck. Typing a username & password on gear sucks to do once. Doing it multiple times feels like a long awaited punishment for being mean to insects when I was a child.

starlet220bhp

nope nothing is working for me :( 

SUGGESTED POSTS