Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Smart TV App- Not playing Playlist

Samsung Smart TV App- Not playing Playlist

Hello,

I don't get playlists start playing with my Samsung Smart TV-App. I have a premium-account, login worked fine, and it is possible to browse my playlists. When I want to start a track from the playlist, it doesn't start playing anything. On the left corner doesn't appear anything.

(Additional, I wonder how it could be possible to start a random playback.)

When I go the way via people->playlists, the music of their playlists start playing - but not with my own. Is this a bug, or what am i doing wrong?

Sincerely

André

2 Replies

I'm a bit confused - what do you mean when you say it is impossible to browse your playlists? You need to select a playlist then a track inside it to start the music playing. Then go to cober view by clicking the small album cover in the bottom left to reveal the repeat and shuffle icons.

The problem has disappeared later automatically.  Now tracks from my playlists can be played.

Before that, it was possible to browse the playlist (from my playlists), but when I selected a track it didn't start playing. Tryed it again and again, nothing happened.

When I selected the artist (via a track from my playlists), these tracks (from the artist-site) worked fine. Also if I selected a playlist via the "people/friends"-site, the tracks from these playlists start playing.

Don't know, what was the cause for the bug. Now it workes fine for me.

Suggested posts