Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Samsung Smart TV - Troubleshooting

Solved!

Re: Samsung Smart TV - Troubleshooting

ctopher10

Hi! Thanks for the recent update. When will I be able to view album and artist from a playlist? In the works? Spotify on TV is awesome! Also, is DTS audio out, like the Youtube app a possibility? I always get issues when spotify wants to play 2.0 audio. I run spotify on the tv and push audio over optical to 5.1 reciever that can decode dts. Contact me if you want to chat about it.

moonbutch

test

3 people liked this

silviojuniorr

I bought a 43 "Samsung 43MU6100 smartvv and when I try to start the spotify app it takes some time to load and then the message" Error "appears and it will not leave the screen anymore. I reinstalled the app 2 times and nothing and the TV firmware already I was able to connect the spotify to another device and put it to repoduzir on tv at the time it is on the error screen but I can only hear the audio and the screen remains in the image with the error message. has something related but I connected the TV on samsung system with my facebook data as well as spotify. Help me with a solution!

SUGGESTED POSTS