Samsung Smart TV

Solved!

Re: Samsung Smart TV

Popfan
Music Fan

And now the Spotify app is gone - withdrawn. Just as well...

Jude
Spotify Legend

Hi All,

I have summarised the information that I have about in this post. Hopefully, this will save any further confusion, although there will be some disappointment for owners of unsupported models.

Oboemasesetokoe
Casual Listener

Ok thanks for the update. hope to see the ES5500 to be supported in the comming weeks .

user-removed
Not applicable

Thanks. The Spotify was withdrawn as some users wrote - do you know: will it be modified in the meantime? I already upgraded firmware, but the app was not working...

Regards

Jude
Spotify Legend

Hi FletzMusik, I'm not sure I understand the question. If you have E5000 or E6000 it isn't supported at the moment. Hopefully, this will change very soon.

user-removed
Not applicable

hi, i have a ue40es6710 - so no app in the moment... But with the firmware 29.0 as you described i was not succesull to install th app (lat week i could download it from the samsungapps...but as other users wrote from tuesday on it was withdrawn. so will the app be modified?

Popfan
Music Fan

Question: Does the Smart TV based version "x-fade" the tracks like the PC & mobile based version does?

Mrschlangdude

it will come, got the info from samsungsupportchat like... last week, they said that there will be a update for our TV's in some days :3 got the 5505 so.. 

erikf85
Casual Listener

It´s very quiet and still no Spotify APP on my Samsung UE40ES6535....? Come on!!

kozzmann
Regular

I can't understand that it has to take so long. Are The 5000 and 6000 models so bad?

SUGGESTED POSTS