Samsung Smart TV

Solved!

Re: Samsung Smart TV

timlevell
Casual Listener

Fingers crossed! I just bought my Samsung ue40es5500 partly because I was told Spotify works on it. I just set it all up and was disappointed not to see the app, but this thread has at least kept me updated.

Dpj
Casual Listener

Good news.  Spotify now up and running on my 5 series. 

timlevell
Casual Listener

Likewise - discovered it with happiness on my ue40es5500 and had it playing out great music all evenin. Had to update my firmware to xx30 first, and the app crashed initially as well,so I had to delete it and reinstall in. But now it seems to be working fine.  Will be interested to see any bug reports.

Alahti
Regular

On my 6 Series tv still nothing.

Popfan
Music Fan

It should automaticly appear on the Smart Hub (check your last page or Samsung Apps). No prob' for me, it runs really good! Sweeeet!!

Popfan
Music Fan

Even though I should appriciate the crossfade function. The versions I use on my PC and Smartphone has that function, and I like it a lot!

Solution!

David
Spotify Legend
Hello everyone.

Just been informed that Spotify should be back up for E5000 / 6000 devices now. Ensure your Firmware is up to date and it should be in your Samsung app marketplace.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

Drowzap

So nice.. Can't wait to get back home to download it! :)

Alahti
Regular

Still cant see it, maybe cause I am from country (Estonia) that not listed for spotify?

Popfan
Music Fan

Do you have the latest fw (1030) installed?? If not - update and enjoy!

SUGGESTED POSTS