Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Smartwatches can't play podcasts, please fix!

Samsung Smartwatches can't play podcasts, please fix!

Plan: Premium

Device: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2

Operating System: Tizen

My Question or Issue:

One of the main reasons why I purchased a Samsung Active Watch 2 is its ability to download and play Spotify playlists, so I was surprised to find that podcasts added to a playlist will not download. 

I have no idea why. I can see the podcast within my playlist but it's grayed out. 

Please fix this! Listening to podcasts in the main way I work out, and I'd love to be able to leave my phone at home. 
Maybe I'm ignorant but this seems like it should be an easy fix. 

3 Replies

Totally agree. A huge problem for me as well. The main reason I bought the Active 2 LTE watch was to listen to podcasts streaming and now I see it's impossible. Please Please Please fix this ASAP.

Please sort this out spotify.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!   

Currently there feature to download podcasts is not available for Samsung wearables. However it seem that this is something that also other users have mentioned that they'd like introduced and posted this idea.

We recommend that you +VOTE and subscribe to the idea, if you haven't already. We'll inform on any new developments there, as soon as there are any.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. You can read more about it here.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts