Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung TV dropout

Samsung TV dropout

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

TV Samsung Q6

Operating System

Samsung TV

My Question or Issue

Spotify on Samsung TV dropout happens every now and then. like 5 min without then 2-4 dropouts within 2 mins then wait 5 min ish and yeh. continues like this more or less. Really annoying.

5 Replies

Hey there @EndreOS,

Thanks posting here in the Community! We'll gladly help you out.

You should first check if your device model officially supports the Spotify app. You can do this on this page.If that's the case we recommend that you try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Uninstall the app from your TV.
  2. Shut your device off completely and unplug it for a couple of seconds.
  3. Start it back up and reinstall Spotify.

If the issue persists, you should also try using a different network, if that's an option. Also does the issue come up on any other devices?

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have tried all of it. uninstalled, reinstalled, even contacted Sonos about the problem since i thought it was through them but found out it happened on other tv's aswell. Example at my girlfriends house. She has Samsung aswell but different model. They are supported. its not one of the old ones. these are 2019+. So Either it is Samsung or it is Spotify. But it does not happen other apps so.. most probable spotify app on samsung TV's.

Hey there @EndreOS,

apologies for the delayed response, we just came across your reply.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, we'd recommend checking that your TV has the latest firmware. We'll also need to know if this only happens when you use your account, or the same happens if your girlfriend logs in.

Lastly, if you could send us a video of the behavior you're experiencing that would help our investigation a lot.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

ElenaModerator

Will do! Yeah i've tested 2 different samsung tv's. Both was mine account tho. Doesnt happen to youtube and other apps.

I'll film it and test my gf's account.

Still happens.

Hey there @EndreOS,

Thanks for your reply.

Have you tried using your girlfriend's account to test if everything works fine?

Let us know how it went.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts