Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung - not showing my playlists

Solved!

Samsung - not showing my playlists

Hi,

I have a Samsung Smart TV on which I have been using Spotify for some time now. But since early January Spotify doesn not show all my playlists on the TV. On my PC, Windows Phone everything is ok. I've logout and loged-in - no result. I've reinstalled the app - no result.

I have the newest firmware on my TV.

Any suggestion on what to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I ask because of this open bug:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/Samsung-LG-Smart-TV-Playlists-not-shown-if-folder-in-11th/m-p/6...

Do you have a playlist folder as the 11th item?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Do you have any playlist folders?

Peter

Yes it does. These show up ok, I can access them and play my music. By "normal" playlists don't.

Marked as solution

I ask because of this open bug:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/Samsung-LG-Smart-TV-Playlists-not-shown-if-folder-in-11th/m-p/6...

Do you have a playlist folder as the 11th item?

Peter

Hi,

yes, that was the case. Funny bug 😉 thanks for your help!

Hi - I can see my playlist on my IPhone and computer, but not at my Samsung TV. I works on the tv earlier, but suddenly not now. 

You wrote something about 11th position, but I do not understand?

I have the same problem -- and that 11th position post was very confusing, and I also havd no idea what that means or what I'm supposed to do -- especially if this is supposed to be "solved"

I, as the other people towards the end of the post, do not understand that the 11th position post states.  I have logged onto my Samsung TV/Spotify account and I do see "playlist" as an option but when I try to open it nothing appears. I do not have this problem on my phone or on my computer.  Any additional directions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Same issue - My Playlists is empty on my Samsung TV.  This wasn't happening about a couple of months ago.  I only have 9 Playlists so the 11th item would not be the same for me.  Not sure what else to do.

I have Reset my Smart Hub which did fix the issue of going to Settings in the Spotify app will now show my accounts, but it still did not fix the issue of the Playlists. 

First time I logged in for a while. Same issue as a no e, all playlists on Samsung Spotify app are no longer visible.

Seems to be an issue with LG too so what's going on and is there a fix. No issues with playlists on my android phone

Have logged out and back in as well as reinstalling the app.

Suggested posts