Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved Song Error

Solved!

Saved Song Error

This problem only started a few days ago, but for some reason when I save a song from my "Release Radar" playlist, the song will save under the album and title of the song above it on the playlist. For example, I saved the song "Good Side" by Goodbye June, but it saved under "Can't Hold Us" by Blind Channel, the song above it. Does anyone know the reason for this and how to fix it? For the record, the songs also appear under the wrong album/title on my Android and the problem seems to persist saving there too, and strangely enough even on the artist's page it will play the wrong song.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @KandosiiKarta, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We’d like to know a bit more about what’s happening. Can you let us know if the same thing happens while saving songs from another playlists? Also, can you try the steps here for us? They should help with this.

Let us know how that goes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @KandosiiKarta, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We’d like to know a bit more about what’s happening. Can you let us know if the same thing happens while saving songs from another playlists? Also, can you try the steps here for us? They should help with this.

Let us know how that goes.

Suggested posts