Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved Song Limit :(

Solved!

Saved Song Limit :(

Plan

Premium

My Question or Issue

Why is there the saved song limit? It's very frustrating, second time I have hit it so I will need to go through and cull a bunch of my music. I don't see why it is in place (especially not for Premium), unless there is a physical or technical limitation (which I can't see there being), it's very frustrating.

Also, how do you post things on the ideas page of the Spotify Community, was looking for ages and couldn't find it.

Anyway, thanks Ben

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @benmattila55!

Unfortunately Spotify has stated, that for the time being, at least, that they have no intentions of expanding the 10,000 song limit. Sorry for not having better news for you. Please let me know if there's anything else I might be able to assist you with.

Cheers!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @benmattila55!

Unfortunately Spotify has stated, that for the time being, at least, that they have no intentions of expanding the 10,000 song limit. Sorry for not having better news for you. Please let me know if there's anything else I might be able to assist you with.

Cheers!

Jose_MSpotify Star

All good, it really stinks though.

Hi there,

Sorry for not having better news. However, make sure to leave your votes and comments in that idea and hopefully they'll implement it in the future. You can also delete old tracks to add new music.

Hope this helps and have a nice day.
Jose_MSpotify Star

Yeah I'm just trying to find which songs to take off.

Suggested posts