Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Set music quality on Fire TV or AV amp

Set music quality on Fire TV or AV amp

I have just started a 3-month trial of Spotify Premium. One of the main features of Premium I want is the "extreme" (or very high) 320kbps streaming quality. My home system uses a Pioneer Elite AV amp with a Fire TV (stick and cube) attached via HDMI. It's a 7.2.2 system (KEF surround) with gig speed internet and all set for the very highest streaming in audio or video.

Now, how on earth do I set the music quality for Spotify on either my Fire TV cube, stick or AV amp to get the 320kbps streaming rate? It's nice to have that quality on my iPhone or iPad, but can't really take advantage of it through those little 2" speakers.

1 Reply

Hey @AuburnStan

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Currently, you can only change the Audio quality on the devices where you have the app installed (mobile, desktop, etc.). Additionally, this option is not available while using Connect either.  

If you'd like to have this feature in the future, you can add it to our ideas board here so others can vote on it or add to the conversation to show their support. 

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts