Family Plan

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung plus 8 & Windows 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My husband tries to share his playlist with me and when I click the link he sends me it opens up a totally different list of songs even though the title of the Album and cover image are the same. Sounds confusing but he is trying to send me Nu Metal Generation that has Mudvayne songs in the list. When I open it up on my PC or Samsung it opens up a whole whack of different music. I do not know how to get this to open to the list he is sharing with me.

1 Reply

Hey @ReAnimateHer,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Could you ask your husband to send you the URI (as opposed to the URL) of the playlist in a message? After that, just copy/paste the URI into the search bar on your desktop app.

If the songs still appear differently on your end, could you ask your husband to create a new playlist with the same songs and try sending it to you again? The easiest way to do this is on the desktop app by using 'Ctrl/Cmd + A' to select all the songs, and then drag and drop them into the new playlist in the left side-bar.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need any further help with this.

Suggested posts