Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Smart TV Apps - Link to photos service for slideshows

Smart TV Apps - Link to photos service for slideshows

It would be great to be able to have a slideshow of photos playing whilst listening to music on your Smart TV applications.

Maybe allow a log in for Flickr, Google Photos or iCloud for us to be able to put photos up whilst playing our favorite songs.

If nothing else it would prevent screen burn 🙂

Please don't take this request down and point to another thread as you have done previously.  The other thread is closed so does not allow voting!

Thank you

3 Replies

Hey @tompz1,

This sounds like a great idea. We couldn't find any idea similar to this, only with screensavers. If you want, you can submit the idea here and other people can vote for it. 

If you already found a similar idea that has been closed, this usually means that it didn't get enough votes, but it doesn't mean that you can't try again since the Community is constantly growing 🙂

For more info about new ideas, check here.

Whilst listening to my Spotify playlists this morning I plugged a USB key in my Smart TV with photos taken recently on holiday.  I asked myself it it would be possible to view the photos and listen to music frm Spotify contemporarily. Not having found a solution myself I made a research in internet, which brought me to the Spotify community and the same idea expressed by tompz1. It would seem however that a solution has not yet been found and I will therefore have to use the software to produce a slideshow accompanied by music, as I have done in the past. It's a long procedure so I hoped to find an easier solution.

Hi @gazamp!

Currently there's this live idea about Screensavers on Smart-TVs that you may find interesting, so feel free to check it out, add your +VOTE and share your feedback (if you haven't already).

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts