Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some songs don't play on Bose Soundlink wireless mobile speaker

Some songs don't play on Bose Soundlink wireless mobile speaker

I have a Spotify Premium account and recently bought a Bose Soundlink  wireless mobile speaker in order to play songs in the living room or anywhere else than behind the PC. The idea is to connect my Android phone (Samsung Galaxy Note) to the device via Bluetooth. A lot of songs DO play on my Android device when disconnected form the Bose Soundlink but when connected I cannot hear them at all. A few songs do sound on the speaker while most others don't. I cannot find the common factor why some songs do sound and others don't.

Is a Bose Soundlink wireless mobile speaker considered a partner device? Or should I post my question elesewhere?

1 Reply

I realise your post is almost three years ago but did you receive reply? I have been happily listening to Spotify, from my MacBook, through my Bose Soundlink and my Bose Colour Soundlink. However, it has suddenly stopped. It is paired with both of them and I can connect each of them. But no sound. I can listen to iTunes, Soundcloud, iPlayer etc through the Bose Soundlinks, but not Spotify. I have removed the Bose speakers and repaired them; switched off Spotify and started againe; and all the usual things. But no success.

Can anyone help?

Suggested posts