Premium

Country

USA

Device

MacBook Pro/iPhone7P

Operating System

OSX High Sierra/iOS

My Question or Issue

I listen to the Friday Cratediggers Spotify Playlist every week to pick out what I like. Over the past couple of weeks, the order of songs will randomly change as I am listening (some tracks I haven't listened to yet will jump to the top of the playlist, while some I've already listened to will go to the bottom), this makes it hard to keep track of which songs I have already sorted through. I have noticed the same problem while listening on my iPhone as well. Please advise on whether this issue can be fixed. Thank you.

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Song Order Within a Playlist Keeps Changing

Visitor

Yeah I've been having this issue as well and it's mildly infuriating

Highlighted

Visitor

Yup this has been frustrating, but I think I found a workaround. I use the mobile app on an Android phone.

If I play the playlist from the screen that lists all of the songs, they do not seem to change order. I usually like to play songs from the screen that shows just the song cover so I can skip around the track or hit next easily, but the playlist songs seem to change order when I do this.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have this problem to when listening to any playlist that lasts longer than 1 hour it is so annoying please help us fix it.

Highlighted

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This sounds odd and we'll do our best to help you sort it out.

We'd suggest you restart your device and log out and log back in to the account. If that doesn't help, you can check these steps and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

If that doesn't do the trick, you can try on another device. Does the issue persist?

@fivethirtyam If you still experience this issue, it's a good idea to try with another account. By doing that we can see if it's an account-related issue.

Let us know how it goes. If you have questions, you know where to find us.

VerModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ―Zig Ziglar
SUGGESTED POSTS