Song Radio Plays Exact Same Sequence of Songs

Highlighted

Re: Song Radio Plays Exact Same Sequence of Songs

typhin13

What's more to the new radio is that from what I can tell, song radio and artist radio are not really any different. Take the song radio for cats eyes and rosebuds by So Much Light, that song sounds almost nothing like the rest of his music, but the song radio for that song is just more music that sounds like his other music, not that particular song.

We've got multiple changes to the radio system that make it significantly less appealing than it used to be. I used to use radio all the time to get new music to build playlists I already had, now I just end up listening to one playlist for a week then check to see if anything good popped up on my discover weekly.

Highlighted

ral3nti
Casual Listener

Hi Guido,

I hope you realise how ridiculous and frustrating this answer is, in context of the whole thread. If not, here's a simplification:

Users: Great! Radios are awesome! I can find out about new artists according to my OWN taste! Ah the benefits of big data...

Spotify: NOPE! Here are some static playlists by some labels that probably pay us more than you.
Users: But dude... you only exist because of us.

Spotify: Well, suffer no more! Here's ANOTHER app to download.

Users: Where?

Spotify: Not available in every market.

Highlighted

Hoppercoffee
Casual Listener

Totally agree. Radio stations have become unbearable. Where they used to be a great way to avoid listening to the same songs over and over. And things are even gotten worse because by now it let us even hear the same songs on different radio stations over and over again. I think we better look out for another streaming service.

Highlighted

Hoppercoffee
Casual Listener
Spot on!!
SUGGESTED POSTS