Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs/albums going missing

Solved!

Songs/albums going missing

I’m in the UK amd i’ve noticed that a lot of albums seem to be going missing and coming back(?) I listen to mostly metal and quite a few arists seem to have say one album or half the songs from an album going missing and I can no longer play them, but I seem to be getting downloads ready for albums I downloaded ages ago, so they seem to be coming back. I’m just unsure why this is happening and it’s quite annoying. I appreciate any help anyone can give

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Anon here, I have the same problem, mine concerned The Ride Majestic by Soilwork.

I contacted the label, Nuclear Blast (check out their website if the artists you're missing are singed to that label, mostly metal), and apparently they're in the middle of revising distributors:

"Thank you for your message. We’re currently in the process of changing our distributors for all streaming services, so it might happen that albums disappear for a while. They should be available again within the next couple of days. If that is not the case, please let me know and I will see that they will be online again."

So, not sure if the bands you're listening to are signed to this label, but if they are, they should be online within a few days again.

Greetings from The Netherlands

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Anon here, I have the same problem, mine concerned The Ride Majestic by Soilwork.

I contacted the label, Nuclear Blast (check out their website if the artists you're missing are singed to that label, mostly metal), and apparently they're in the middle of revising distributors:

"Thank you for your message. We’re currently in the process of changing our distributors for all streaming services, so it might happen that albums disappear for a while. They should be available again within the next couple of days. If that is not the case, please let me know and I will see that they will be online again."

So, not sure if the bands you're listening to are signed to this label, but if they are, they should be online within a few days again.

Greetings from The Netherlands

yeah, artists that have had a few albums go missing are Municipal Waste, Slayer, Exodus, Testament, Meshuggah etc etc and i’m pretty sure they’re all Nuclear Blast. Thanks man

Suggested posts