Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Songs are paused every three or four seconds

Highlighted

Songs are paused every three or four seconds

Wakinyan

I've been using Spotify as Premium user on my Windows Phone for about two months, and it has worked very well. Then, out of the blue, about a week ago, playback started to pause for a second every three or four seconds, making it impossible to listen to, naturally. I thought this would go away, but it is like this every time I check and I check a couple of times a day.

I didn't do anything with the phone or the app when this started, and other streaming apps (as radio) keep working without any issues.  I have re-installed the app, but no difference. Any suggestions what else one might try before cancelling the subscription?

2 Replies

Re: Songs are paused every three or four seconds

MichaelJerzak
Community Legend

is it possible your Account could be used by Someone else as well as yourself?

Michael. A Spotify Knight in Shining Armor.
I AM NOT A SPOTIFY STAFF MEMBER| I'm a Spotify Community Legend
Was this information helpful to you? Give me kudos or accept as solution, if so!

Re: Songs are paused every three or four seconds

wakinyan69

Thank you for your reply. No, nobody else is using my account.(to my knowledge.)

SUGGESTED POSTS