Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs keep repeating

Songs keep repeating

Hi, I've noticed in the last couple of days that for some reason when listening to my saved songs, whenever I go past a certain track the it automatically goes back to the beginning of my saved songs. The problem is that I have way more songs in my saved songs then what it is allowing me to play. My queued songs look normal but it always ends up going back to the first song. Even when I go down the list to a random song, it will let me play it but it will then go straight back to the first track on my saved songs and then will play the songs as normal until it gets to what it considers the last track - even though I've got hundreds, if not thousands of tracks left to play. I'm not sure why this is happening. I've got nothing on loop/repeat and this is happening on all of my devices. What is going on? I have Premium and I'm in the UK and all of my devices are apple devices. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but it just keeps happening.

2 Replies

Hi @vbrown92,

Glad to have you on the Community!

This is an issue we're aware of and if that's something you're experiencing, make sure to add your +VOTE to this Ongoing Issue and subscribe to the thread.

That way you'll be notified with all the future updates on that case. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I see this problem was noticed in 2020.. here we are in 2023 & there is still no repair for this??? Sad!!!

Suggested posts