Announcements

Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Highlighted

Re: Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Visitor
I have done both of these things & nothing is working. Is there anything else I can do?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

This is happening to me as well. Downloading apps on my chromebook has been restricted by administrator, and incognito was not working. Is there anything else I can do?

Edit: I should add that I've tried clearing my cookies, using different accounts, and restarting the computer in general. I'm using a Google Chrome OS Version 86.0.4240.68 with Linux.

Highlighted

Visitor

I'm having the same problem now; it only started today, and nothing's fixed it yet.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

i have no download perms and yes it happend yesterday and i TRIED an incognito window

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello everyone!

I'm having the same problem as well. The issue occurs only when the web version of Spotify is used (or when you control the web version using the Spotify smartphone app). Trying Incognito gives nothing, so the problem persists.

Please, Spotify, fix the thing! Thank you!

P.S.: I'm a Premium user.

Casual Listener

I am having the same issue, I have the app and it does the same thing although for me it skips a few songs then plays one to 9 seconds then stops.

Let me know when this bug is fixed

Highlighted

Visitor

I turned off my adblocker, no luck. I tried going incognito, that didn't work. I tried clearing my cache then I cleared my cookies, those didn't work. I couldn't download the app because it's incompatible with my chromebook. The app works fine on my phone, and the web player used to work fine on my chromebook, as I was using it around week ago. Now it skips songs after 2 seconds, even if I pause the song it still skips it, but it plays ads all the way through. Hope this info helps.

EDIT: I'm using a Samsung xe303c12-a01us Chromebook with some version of ChromiumOS (ChromeOS) derived from Linux? and I have developer mode enabled and Ubuntu installed.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same here.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Same

Highlighted

This started yesterday for me too. I tried using an incognito browser and using the downloadable Spotify web player but it keeps doing it. My Chromebook doesn't support Android apps so I can't try using the app.

SUGGESTED POSTS