Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Highlighted

Re: Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Visitor

yess the same thing happens to me and my administrator blocks incognito mode and I can switch the browser I literally can do any of the things that people say I should do it's really frustrating...

Highlighted

I FOUND A SOLUTION Re: Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Casual Listener

Here is what you do, go onto the spotify app on your chromebook and click on the 3 dots on the right hand corner, then click on app info. Once you do that, click allow protected content. and then refresh the app. Now it should be working! If youre on the web player on chrome browser then just press on the lock symbol on the left hand side of the url on top, then allow protected content right there. Refresh. Now it should be working for you too!

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Unfortunately, I am having the same problem, yet I DO have the app on the chromebook. For me, it's not working for the app, the web extension, NOR the incognito mode. I have tried everything I could think of doing, yet nothing has worked. Thank you for your help, though, Elena!
Highlighted

Re: I FOUND A SOLUTION Re: Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Casual Listener
It worked! Thank you so much! You're amazing!
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thank you so much you are a life saver!!😘😁

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Sorry to say this but, for the school Chromebooks it is blocked by the
administrator
Highlighted

Regular

Okay what do i do? cause i dont see the option on my browser. I attached a picture

Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 1.48.27 PM.png

Regular

I've been having the same problem! Unfortunately, I can't download it, because my computer isn't hooked up to a Google App store. I guess I'll have to use YouTube for the time being until this problem gets figured out.

Highlighted

Regular
Using the incognito window did not help. I am unable to use Google Play store, as it is disabled on my computer through my school administrator.
Highlighted

Regular

I clicked on the lock image, but it didn't say "allow", nor did it ask to reload the page. See image

Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 3.26.16 PM.png
SUGGESTED POSTS