Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Re: Songs keep skipping by themselves. HELP.

Hello @Red203,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

If you're still experiencing the issue after clearing browser cache and cookies and logging out and back in we'd suggest going through the following steps:

• Try using another account to see if that makes a difference.
  • Try a different network connection (if possible).
  • If you're using a VPN, try disabling it and connect to a regular home network instead.
  • Temporarily disable any antivirus or ad-blocking software, and turn off Proxy if in use.

If none of the above helps, just let us know and we’ll see if we can think up some other things to try.

Keep us posted - We’ll be right here if you still need help!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen

Casual Listener
It seems to be fixed.

I'm still having this issue. It only seems to happen on Chromium-based browsers, which would also make sense as to why it was occurring on Chromebooks. I'm using raw chromium. It also started happening on the same day as everyone else; October 5th.

Regular

For me it didn't solve the problem as well

Regular

Also - I've tested it on another Chromium based accessible browser, and it is the same. It is something that was done on the Spotify side around October 5th

Hey there @Red203 and @Azelphuren,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Our tech teams are currently looking into this - you can find out more info here.

Keep in mind that they've done some of their magic backstage so it should be resolved like @Elharp6520 shared.

However, if you're still having troubles, make sure to share your details in the Ongoing Issue thread so we can pass them along.

Hope this is helpful! Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

Hi, I'm still having the issue. As @Red203 mentioned, I'm getting four failed POST requests, with error 403. Three out of four seems referring to "widevine-license", but it's strange, since my browser can play DRM content with widevine without issues. 

Leaving a screenshot here, may be useful.

spotify-web-skips--widevine.PNG

Regular

Same thing on my computer - the problem persists 

spotify gone crasy 2020-10-19 15_04_46-Spotify — Открытия недели - Vivaldi.png

Casual Listener
Still not fixed for me, too
SUGGESTED POSTS