Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sonos missing spotify playlists

Sonos missing spotify playlists

When I open spotify on sonos only about a third of my playlists appear. Any ideas why...and what can I do to correct this
10 Replies

Same here with me...Imac user...just bought a sonos...SOUND is great!

But my playlists are not the same>>>what to do??? 

Did I forgot something??

Where has my playlists gone. Installed sonos system but can not find any playlists. All I get is "Unable to browselaylist"

Same thing here!

Ok , this is not a solve to the problem but a way that I have been able to log onto my playlist using the Sonos app. I have an iPad with the Sonos app installed as well as the Spotify app. Start up spotify using the iPad app. Start up Sonos app. Open the spotify tab. Open playlists. All of your lists should be displayed. I also was able to play my iTunes playlists which I have been unable to do via Spotify. As mentioned not a convenient solution but it serves to work and hopefully the techies at Spotify get around to give us users a proper solution. Come on Spotify why not try and see if you can run the Sonos system from your app.

See solution below. Have not tried it but the same way should work via iMac.

Same problem here. Spotify playlists do not appear on my Sonos devices (no difference if I use Sonos Controller, Sonos Controller for Windows or Sonos Controller on the iPhone). I do not understand why BarryF's post is marked as a solution. The post begins with "Ok , this is not a solve to the problem " and it certainly doesn't solve anything for me. Still missing Spotify playlists in Sonos. Looks like there is a bug and the playlists are not updated.

Hi,

I have the same problem going on. My Spotify playlists do not appear in Sonos.

I tried Sonos with another Spotify account, and that one was perfectly working.

How is this possible? Where does it go wrong with my own account?

Anyone?

Pat.

Hi, a bit late but I just found this post.

Silly question, what type of Spotify account do you have? is it Premium? which is the type required for the Sonos system to work properly with Spotify.

Ich habe schon lรคnger das SONS System und habe mich danach รผber Facebook bei Spotify angemeldet und bin dort Premium Mitglied. Nun bin ich aber sehr enttรคuscht dass eingespielte Playlisten, zwar auf Spotify vorhanden sind, jedoch nicht auf Sonos. Dort sind nur neu erstellte Playlisten von mir. Auf anraten von SONOS habe ich dort Spotify gelรถscht und spรคter wieder neu erรถffnet aber oder ร„nderung. Die Listen die vorher da waren sind auch jetzt da, die wo fehlen, fehlen auch jetzt.

Gibt es Hilfe fรผr mich? 

Falls immer noch ein Problem, bei mir war folgendes Workaround erfolgreich: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Other-Partner-Devices/Spotify-playlists-do-not-update-in-Sonos/...

Suggested posts