Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sonos speakers not appearing in "my devices" after update

Sonos speakers not appearing in "my devices" after update

Hello,

Love the flexability of the spotify app and have used it daily for a few years. Over the past few weeks and updates, my sonos devices have disappeared from the "available devices" option.

I have used this like this for years, navigating spotify via the sonos app is rubbish so prefer to use it via spotify.

My mossus phone and backup phone are all the same, all updated on latest sonos and spotify apps, uninstalled and reinstalled apps

Help please?

Thanks

3 Replies

same for me. and same issue like 2 month ago. can't connect to sonos speaker anymore since last automatic update. not from handy app nor from desktop app. using spotify via sonos app is a pain in..... hope this will be fixed soon.

Exact same for me.

We have a family premium account, and I am unable to connect to our Sonos devices - only play from Spotify via the PC.  However my husband is able to play through any Sonos device even though we share the account.  I have been playing Spotify music through multiple speakers since a few days ago.  Attached photos show the Sonos speaker list, and the options provided by Spotify.

sonosrooms.JPG
Spotifyrooms.JPG

Suggested posts