Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort Content of Playlist in Windows Phone App / Android

Sort Content of Playlist in Windows Phone App / Android

Please allow to sort (asc/desc) content of playlists in windows phone app / android app.

I have big playlists with 800+ songs and scrolling is very slow or buggy ....

12 Replies

actually I would add the possibility to sort by last added, artist, album, ... you know, like on the android app. 🙂

Can't you make it possible to sort the playlists I put in my windows phone.

On the pc it is possible to sort my playlists. Why not in the windows app ?

Thank god! I am not the only one with this problem. I'm becoming increasingly annoyed by the fact I have to scroll through my 1000+ songs to get to the new songs! 

Just got a WP and glad/disappointed to see I'm not the only one who can't sort songs. Thought this would be a given with Premium. I could do it on my iPhone

yes, i too have noticed this as a missing feature.

Spotify, please sort this out.

Woops sorry, double post.

i have now found a "small hack" for that ...

activate "replay all", play the first track i your playlist and now skip that to a track before ... now you are on the last track at your playlist ... 

i know, its only a small fix for that. - spotify please update the windowsphone app with sorting and jump to playlist end!

Hi!
Good that there seems to be a solution after all.
Between the last time i commented and now I switched phones:) having an iPhone now. No problems at all anymore with sorting content of my playlist!

Please add sorting of playlist content by adding date to Windows Phone/ Windows 10 Mobile app. Some of my playlists are not sorted in way I want and I can't do it manually.

nice workaround 🙂 but please spotify fix this

Please add the feature for windows mobile 10. Seems like a basic request.
Ability to sort playlist and ability to drag the scroller

Please add the sort feature to the windows mobile 10 app.

Suggested posts