Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort by recently Added in new WebPlayer

Solved!

Sort by recently Added in new WebPlayer

I can't figure out how to sort my playlist by Recently Added on the web player. I have to use webplayer at work, and I want to listen to my very long very old starred playlist from the most recent song added to the oldest. Was the feature removed? Why have it in the desktop version but not the web player?? Help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @bassukm

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to sort playlists in the new web player.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @bassukm

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to sort playlists in the new web player.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks! I ended up finding a way to get the desktop version on my computer. I'm not sure what Spotify is going for with the web app, you would think more features would be added value rather than less. Anyway I appreciate the response.

You're welcome!

The new web player is still fresh. Spotify totally remade the web player because it was based on the old flash player and it loaded really slowly. Now it loads really fast and has a fresh design. The developers are looking to improve it over time, so hopefully more features will be added to it.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts