Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify 0.9.12.10 for Windows 8.1 consists of critical bug

Spotify 0.9.12.10 for Windows 8.1 consists of critical bug

I installed it on my Asus 8" tablet and worked it correctly.  However, there is a critical bug causing this program becoming unusable.  On all tablets or laptops, it will stop the playback of music and go into sleep mode when there is inacitivity for a couple of minutes.  The user must turn it on to continue the playback of music.

The similar Spotify program for iOS and Android does not happen at all.  The program allows the screen going into dim or dark modes but the playback remains continous.  The design meets the users expectation whereas the program for Windows tablet fails to do so.

I urge Spotify development team to fix the bug urgently.  Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts