Spotify 3.0 Update - Windows Phone

Re: Spotify 3.0 Update - Windows Phone

Renegado
Casual Listener

Same issue here too, I'm Dutch, the top lists etc are from Holland, but the language is Danish, or some Scandinavian country. Not very convenient.

bleedinggod

It's nice to see Spotify Windows Phone app updated, but here are some tips about what's missing (and I'm not talking about "premium only"):

- launching Spotify by clicking track title in volume bar (http://i.imgur.com/PmA3Lna.png) takes user to Discover Page rather than Now Playing
- a lag occurs when clicking/swiping for next/previous track in Now Playing
- a track is not sharable to Spotify friends (this is really ridiculous...)
- no Collection
- no last.fm scrobbling
- lack of ability to sort playlists by anything other than date
- animation when clicking back button anywhere in the app is unnecessary long, it almost looks as lag

Looking for a next update, keep up good work!

Conker
Regular

I got the same issue as people earlier have mentioned, that the language is Dutch instead of Norwegian.

aredamli
Mine is Deutsche. Really annoyin.

sgtakase

Literally all I need to make this phone perfect is for Spotify to add the Collection. That is all I need.

sala
Casual Listener

After countles reboots, reinstalls, retrys of login, I have never gotten farther than this after update.

Nevermind, seems the culpirt is facebook logon

Need: ASP.NET, Azure and other skills? Talk to me, looking for projects sized 4 months and longer

_Lunchbox_
Casual Listener

I have the same problem. Do you have two step authentication enabled on facebook? Did you figure out how to get around the probleM

peak
Music Fan

Social failure:

No sharing of tracks and playlists to other spotify users?

No view of my Outbox and no messages from other spotify users visible in the Inbox (only facebook messages displayed).

peak
Music Fan

DryMarker
Roadie

The release notes say

- There are known issues with Facebook two factor authentication.  These issues will be fixed in a future update.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/spotify/10f2995d-1f82-4203-b7fa-46ddbd07a6e6

but you have to click "show details" to see that far down into the fine print.

SUGGESTED POSTS