Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App Suddenly GONE on LG TV

Spotify App Suddenly GONE on LG TV

The Spotify App has suddenly gone from the Premium Apps on my LG TV - It was there last weekend but not there now.

I have contacted LG and they say its a Spotify controlled App and they haven't removed it.

My TV is up to date with all it's software ..... Has anyone else had the same issue ? and if so how do you fix it..... If it's a permanent thing then I'm going to cancel my subscription.

3 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This should help you hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I contacted Spotify.... The first reply i got suggested I uninstall Spotify and re-install - Not a lot of help as it's the App that has disappeared on the TV so how uninstalling from my Phone works or helps is beyond me !!!!!

hmm...have you tried rebooting the tv apps? I think it would be there somewhere. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts