Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

PC/Samsung S9+/Chromecast/Google Assistant

Operating System

Windows/Android/Chromecast

Music won't stay paused. It starts back up after 10 seconds or so. It happens when pausing on Windows Desktop or Android Phone.

Also getting connectivity problems in general. 

Probably consider rolling back this update and sorting it out, it's been a complete disaster so far.

6 Replies

Having this same issue, with the same setup and devices. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Same problem here. Android / Mac / Chromecast Audio.

This has become an issue since the last update to the android app (last updated on Jun 11). 

This is a problem, because I am pausing casting (usually) to answer the phone. Not my cellphone. When I say pause, it shouldn't just decide to start playing because you know better. You don't. 

Not even if it has been paused for a "long time." 

This is happening with me as well. I mainly use two chromecast audios. Both chromecasts will randomly unpause, and I have tested it with two different phones and from controlling the music on PC. This has never happened before, so likely it was the latest update that caused this issue. 

Same for me.   Happens with both Android app and Windows 10 app.  Started a week or so ago.  Have tried reinstalling both apps but no joy.

Soooo, I was listening to my music at night, the android app was casting to sonos. Went to sleep.

An hour later, the music blasts from the speakers... This is my third day with spotify, it's not looking well for it.

Suggested posts