Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Spotify Connect] Daily Mix stops after last of the initially visible tracks played

[Spotify Connect] Daily Mix stops after last of the initially visible tracks played

I'm using Spotify Connect to play music on my Yamaha RX-V479 at home. When i play on of the "Daily Mix" playlists on it though, it will stop after it finished playing the last one of the initially visible tracks and the playlist won't load a new batch of tracks also.

It works fine when i play the Daily Mix using my phone or the desktop app direcly without using Spotify Connect.

I already checked if there are any updated available for the Yamaha but it seems the latest firmware is from 2016-03-30 and i already had it installed. Also my desktop and phone spotify apps are fully updated in case it matters.

5 Replies

I have the same problem when playing to my Onkyo receiver.

Same here! Very curious if there's a solution for this.

I am having the same issue using two Android devices.

I am playing the Daily Mix Playlist from my phone, and using Spotify Connect, to play from an older android phone I use exclusively for playing Spotify.

After the last track is played, the music stops.

While the last song is playing, if I click the now playing on my phone to show the album art, and controls, and then pause and play the song, it will load up additional tracks.

Same here playing on my Yamaha MCR-N470D, My Daily Mix playlist stops just where the fully visible tracklist ends. It doesn´t loads new ones. I don´t think this is an issue with my Yamaha device, but a not fully Spotify's working feature. 

Same here, using Spotify Connect from my MacBook's Spotify desktop app to my Bush digital radio.

Suggested posts