Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Spotify Connect] last.fm scrobbling from Gramofon

[Spotify Connect] last.fm scrobbling from Gramofon

Hi! I would like to know is there any way to make Gramofon scrobble tracks played using Spotify Connect to last.fm? Like for example connecting last.fm account into Spotify so Spotify servers scrobble (similiar to Deezer where you can connect last.fm account)?

Because right now device seems pretty useless to me.

Thank You for Your answers
7 Replies

This must happen! Soon!

Yep, It seems odd that this wouldn't work.  Posts to last.fm fine until you switch to spotify connect via Gramofon

At gramofon I didn't get any response other than it's a spotify problem. How is gramofon working, does it have a mini spotify client as the streaming goes directly to gramofon? Which one should do the scrobbling then? Gramofon or app in android? Doesn't really work that well either. Sometimes you can't stop the music or move to next song, not that fantastic as one was hoping for.

There is a related idea where you can vote for this feature:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Connect-Scrobble-to-Last-fm/idi-p/633074

It seems that, after you install the official last.fm app, the app does scrobble even if you are playing music to your gramofon. Last.fm recently updated their android app.

well, the tracks played via gramofon are showing up at now playing on the last.fm site, but they disappear as soon as the next song starts... 😞

Suggested posts