Spotify Connect troubles with Yamaha MusicCast

Re: Spotify Connect troubles with Yamaha MusicCast

dmopp
Music Fan

Same here, the outage letnme try deezer and.... i like it. 1 app and done :D but still testing

H3lli0n
Regular

Well bad news for me. After 2 days of working spotify problems have been starting again. Spotify stream cut after few songs .... Please Spotify find the issue to absorb all traffic.

cennema
Regular
We celebrated too soon. Here too same problem all over again. After 2 days
without any hiccups.

Rucan

Hi,

I just test Spotify one month free subscription. I confirme this issue on my Yamaha receiver.

Music stop after some minutes. One time 15 minutes or 3 minutes...  completly ramdom time.

I test it from PC or android apps, it's the same issue.  

:(

Petter_Hafdell

Hi, 

We have the same problem, after a five Spotify songs connection drop.

Please Yamaha and Spotify solve this now! 😠

badreligion91
Music Fan

It sounds like it's a Spotify problem and not a Yamaha problem. There was somebody else in this thread with Samsung Gear that was having the same problem.

Soundmachine
Casual Listener
Yes, problem is back again.
As soon as i start spotify through the spotify-app and choose the speaker without having the musiccast app active, music plays without any interruption.

As soon the musiccast app is active and i change the volume the problems appear again.

Maybe it has something to today between the control commands between musicast app and spotify.

Using Android 8.0 and latest version of all the apps

mrvos
Casual Listener

For me the problem still persists. After clearing cache of spotify for both phone and PC, and resetting the Musiccast twice, it keeps happening. I can't change DNS because my ISP router doesn't allow me to do so....

Jorlin
Music Fan

My Yamaha Devices still work great after the mishap last week.

1 RX A1070, 1 YSP-1600, 2 ISX-80, 2 WX-030 and 1 WX-010.

However, I was away end of last week. During my travel I noticed that my device all show up in Spotify Connect even though I am not connected to the local WLAN network. I can use my mobile connection to controll the devices... and they all show up now. I am not 100% sure but I have not noticed I could do this before...

And if I setup the MusicCast link before leaving, these devices show up linked... So I am away and I can play music on my devices anywhere I want.

Was this possible before?

ImaginaryMiss

Similar probem here: I use Pioneer X-HM36D, Spotify connects and does not play music even though on pc and android app it's shown that it does. Aditionally, Spotify doesn't work smoothly on pc when connected - I can't switch a song. Please, fix it!

SUGGESTED POSTS